Updated: Feb 19
At the beginning of a new year, I always like to think about the best products I used in the previous year, whether it was a home good item, beauty product, or medical procedure. It’s also my favorite question to ask my friends to discover new things to try!
So, here are my products of the year for 2019!
1) Banyan Botanicals- Daily Swish: Based on Ayurvedic healing techniques, oil pulling is an amazing addition to your daily oral hygiene routine. Using a combination of oils and herbs, it naturally removes toxins, freshens breath, and supports oral health. It has been shown to remove plaque, whiten teeth, and keep your gums healthy! Every morning after brushing I hold a small amount of oil in my mouth for several minutes, gently swishing. I LOVE that this is a such an easy, effective way for me to practice self care daily. banyanbotanicals.com/daily-swish
2) American Eagle Underwear: These are AMAZING. They are so soft and comfortable. The fit is perfect in every pair. You forget that you even have them on!
3) Balega Socks: These socks are a game changer. Especially if you are active or need a little extra support. They are moisture wicking, seamless, and light weight. The Balegas give you just enough cushion to keep your feet happy without being restrictive.
4) Gundry MD Prebiothrive: Dr. Gundry created this prebiotic to support good gut health and allow the good bacteria to flourish. This helps me with digestion, regularity, and bloating! It is incredible how much your body can be negatively affected by an unbalanced gut microbiome. I recommend everyone take a good pre or probiotic, this one just happens to be my favorite.
5) Saturday Meditation with Renie Anderson: Every Saturday at 8 am at My Women’s Center, Renie holds a group meditation. Although this is one of my favorite things every year…I think this deserves a special spot on the list because meditation is a vital part of self care. Meditation will mean different things to different people, but as long as you are getting REGULAR quiet time to reflect, visualize, and soothe your soul, it counts.
6) Morpheus- MWC Beauty Shop: Hands down, the BEST non-invasive skin tightening, wrinkle reducing procedure. It’s relatively quick with very little down time. And the results are fast! Most see changes within a couple weeks. The value in the procedure is unbeatable. I have never seen a more effective non-invasive treatment for neck and jaw tightening.
7) MonaLisa Touch- MWC Body Shop: This is another one that is my favorite every year…but MLT deserves to be on this list indefinitley! Maybe even in the #1 spot! MonaLisa Touch is a CO2 laser for vaginal and vulvar health. It creates minor injuries to the tissue to get your immune system to build new, healthy cells. This laser has changed the lives of myself and thousands of other women. It is a procedure that every woman could benefit from at some point!
What are your favorite products going into the new year? Share them with us!